A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feyrouz Al-Ashkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feyrouz Al-Ashkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feyrouz Al-Ashkar, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Raynaud Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Ashkar graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Al-Ashkar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feyrouz T Al-Ashkar FACR and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Feyrouz T. Al-Ashkar practice?
- Dr. Feyrouz Al-Ashkar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Feyrouz Al-Ashkar practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lorain, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Avon Lake, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Lorain Internists and Lorain Rheumatologists.