A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feza Tunc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feza Tunc, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tunc graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tunc has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feza S Tunc MD is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Feza S. Tunc practice?
- Dr. Feza Tunc has 11 office locations.
Dr. Feza Tunc practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ and Tinton Falls, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.