A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feza Tunc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tunc
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tunc Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feza Tunc, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tunc graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tunc has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feza S Tunc MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Feza S. Tunc practice?
- Dr. Feza Tunc has 1 office location.
Dr. Feza Tunc practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.