A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fiaz Zaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fiaz Zaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Zaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fiaz Zaman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fiaz Zaman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Fiaz Zaman practice?
- Dr. Fiaz Zaman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fiaz Zaman practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.