A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fiaz Zaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fiaz Zaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fiaz Zaman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Zaman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fiaz Zaman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Fiaz Zaman practice?
- Dr. Fiaz Zaman has 11 office locations.
Dr. Fiaz Zaman practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Humble, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.