A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fidel Davila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fidel Davila is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davila
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fidel Davila, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davila graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Davila has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fidel Davila MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fidel Davila practice?
- Dr. Fidel Davila has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fidel Davila practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Springdale, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Denton, TX.
See Springdale Internists, Springdale Pulmonologists, and Springdale Critical Care Practitioners.