Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

2.0

Dr Fidel Davila show details Dr Fidel Davila
Mar 9th, 2015

My mother was in the hospital in Springdale for 20 days. She was just starting to feel encouraged and getting better. Dr. Davila came in and very pointedly started questioning her about having an advanced directive which is not a bad thing, but his approach sounded as if she were critical and dying. I politely approached him about the inappropriateness of his conversation with her, and he was quite aggressive toward me, pointing his finger within an inch of my chest. After a rather public discussion next to the nurses station he did apologize. I did not feel that he was sincere or would change his behavior. I formally fired him as my mother's hospital doctor because I did not trust him at all to treat her. I felt that he was detrimental to her wellbeing, both mentally and physically. He may know his science, but he is, in my opinion, a terrible physician. I was told that he is known around the hospital as "Dr. Death".

Worst dr ever show details Worst dr ever
Jun 22nd, 2014

I have never witnessed such disrespectful behavior from a dr. Telling the patient she's not an emergency. Yelling at her he has heard her story. Didn't examine her ever to have any idea of what the patient was experiencing.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Mar 9th, 2011

It is very sad that Dr. Davila left Dallas, TX area. He is an excellent Doctor, very accurate in his diagnostic. He treated my husband for pneumonia and bronchitis and allergies. Since he treated him he has been doing great! No more allergies and asthma problems! I highly recommend him!