A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fidel Henriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fidel Henriquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fidel Henriquez, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Henriquez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henriquez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fidel Hernando Henriquez MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Fidel H. Henriquez practice?
- Dr. Fidel Henriquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fidel Henriquez practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Endocrinologists.