A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fidel Lara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fidel Lara, Internist, General Practitioner, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lara graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fidel Mendez Lara MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fidel M. Lara practice?
- Dr. Fidel Lara has 1 office location.
Dr. Fidel Lara practices Internal Medicine near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley Internists.