A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fidel Pinzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fidel Pinzon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinzon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fidel Pinzon, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinzon graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pinzon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fidel Foster Pinzon MD is a male Pathologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Fidel F. Pinzon practice?
- Dr. Fidel Pinzon has 1 office location.
Dr. Fidel Pinzon practices Anatomic Pathology near Chino, CA.
See Chino Pathologists.