A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fidel Santa Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Santa Cruz graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Santa Cruz has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fidel Alberto Santa Cruz MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Fidel A. Santa Cruz practice?
- Dr. Fidel Santa Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fidel Santa Cruz practices Neurology near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Neurologists.