A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fidel Santa Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Santa Cruz graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Santa Cruz has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santa Cruz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fidel A. Santa Cruz practice?
Dr. Fidel Santa Cruz practices Neurology near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Neurologists.