A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fidel Velez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fidel Velez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fidel Velez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Velez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fidel Egderto Velez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fidel E. Velez practice?
- Dr. Fidel Velez has 1 office location.
Dr. Fidel Velez practices Family Medicine near North Apollo, PA.
See North Apollo Family Physicians.