A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fidel Ventura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fidel Ventura is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ventura
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ventura Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fidel Ventura, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ventura graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fidel Alegre Ventura MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fidel A. Ventura practice?
- Dr. Fidel Ventura has 1 office location.
Dr. Fidel Ventura practices Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.