A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fidelis Define:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fidelis Define is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Define
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Define Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Define graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Define has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fidelis Caroline Define MD is a female General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fidelis C. Define practice?
- Dr. Fidelis Define has 1 office location.
Dr. Fidelis Define practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Towson, MD.
See Towson General Practitioners and Towson Internists.