A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fidelis Define:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fidelis Define is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Define
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Define Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Define graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Define has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fidelis Caroline Define MD is a female General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fidelis C. Define practice?
- Dr. Fidelis Define has 1 office location.
Dr. Fidelis Define practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Towson, MD.
See Towson General Practitioners and Towson Internists.