Dr. Fidelis Ejianreh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fidelis Ejianreh?

May 16th, 2016

Very bad experience

He was my Dr for many years & was nice at 1st. But as the years went on he became rude, abrupt & even disrespectful. He started listening to me less, disregarding a lot of my concerns & even rushed me through my appts. He has yelled at me & even told me to shut up. I finally found myself another family doctor.

June 13th, 2015

He has been great helping figure out and fix each individual proble

July 13th, 2012

Didn't care about my concerns!

Treated me like I was a stupid "thing!" Didn't care about my past history of this disorder. Prescribed me something I had tried and didn't work. Prescribed me something against my wishes! Offered no other options! Horrible! Please don't waste your time unless u want to waste money!

July 13th, 2012

Worst I've Experienced!

Didn't treat me like a human. Didn't care about my input. Asked me if I wanted to go with his treatment - I said no cause I'd already ...

November 2nd, 2011

Norm Vanderbush

Many years ago, I needed a Dr.,as I was pretty sick. THANK GOODNESS for Dr.Ejianreh. What a Wonderful Doctor and very compassionate Person. I have recomended Dr. Ejianreh to many people that have been treated by Dr. Ejianreh and all have only the very best comments about His Geuine Care, Concern and Ability to Correctly identify and treat the problem. And I certainly would be remiss in not saying thanks to Both Dr. Ejianreh and His very well qualified staff.

April 15th, 2011

he is the best. he treats each patient with kindness and respect. i can always get an appointment with him. no long waiting room waits.

October 6th, 2010

Norm Vanderbush

I've come to know Dr "E" and think He is a wonderful, compassionate person, aside from being a very dedicated Doctor. As far as I'm concerned, there are none any better. Dr "E" certainly is a very valued member of the Medical Proffesion. I can honestly say that if it weren't for Dr "E", I wouldn't be enjoying the quality of life as I do today. Thank You Dr "E".

July 26th, 2017