Family Physicians

Tyrone Medical Assoc
2032 E Pleasant Valley Blvd
Altoona, PA 16602
814-940-8195
Locations and availability (3)

|  Didn't care about my concerns!  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

Treated me like I was a stupid "thing!" Didn't care about my past history of this disorder. Prescribed me something I had tried and didn't work. Prescribed me something against my wishes! Offered no other options! Horrible! Please don't waste your time unless u want to waste money!

|  Norm Vanderbush  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

Many years ago, I needed a Dr.,as I was pretty sick. THANK GOODNESS for Dr.Ejianreh. What a Wonderful Doctor and very compassionate Person. I have recomended Dr. Ejianreh to many people that have been treated by Dr. Ejianreh and all have only the very best comments about His Geuine Care, Concern and Ability to Correctly identify and treat the problem. And I certainly would be remiss in not saying thanks to Both Dr. Ejianreh and His very well qualified staff.

|  show details
Apr 15th, 2011

he is the best. he treats each patient with kindness and respect. i can always get an appointment with him. no long waiting room waits.

|  Norm Vanderbush  |  show details
by Norm Vanderbush on Oct 6th, 2010

I've come to know Dr "E" and think He is a wonderful, compassionate person, aside from being a very dedicated Doctor. As far as I'm concerned, there are none any better. Dr "E" certainly is a very valued member of the Medical Proffesion. I can honestly say that if it weren't for Dr "E", I wouldn't be enjoying the quality of life as I do today. Thank You Dr "E".