A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fidencio Saldana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saldana
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fidencio Saldana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saldana graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Saldana has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fidencio Saldana MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fidencio Saldana practice?
- Dr. Fidencio Saldana has 1 office location.
Dr. Fidencio Saldana practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Cardiologists.