Dr. Field Blevins Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Field Blevins?

Out of time and money.

Posted on October 7th, 2015

I contacted Animas Orthopedics for a combination hip and knee problem. I was told on the phone and over the counter in the office while filling out paperwork that they accepted my insurance. A few days after the doctors visit I found out that they didnt accept my insurance after all. I received a highest price bill with no insurance discount or acknowledgement of blame from Animas Orthopedic which I called to complain about. Nobody picked up in the business office so I left a message but they've never called back . The following day I heard from a billing service in Ohio. The bill was reduced a little but I still spent almost two hundred dollars for a Doctor's visit and x-rays that I now have to repeat somewhere else. Also during my visit when I tried to tell Dr. Blevins about both my injuries which I thought were related to each other Dr Blevins told me that he didn't have time to discuss more than one of my physical problems and that I would have to make a separate appointment for each issue. Thanks for caring Doc. I won't be back.

excellent doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2010

a very good doctor in his field

Posted on June 28th, 2017