Learn more about Dr. Fiju Koshy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fiju Koshy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fiju Koshy, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshy graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koshy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fiju V Koshy DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fiju V. Koshy practice?
- Dr. Fiju Koshy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fiju Koshy practices Family Medicine near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Euless, TX and Edmond, OK.
See Bedford Primary Care Doctors.