Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez
Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edinburg, TX, with another office in Brownsville, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Hematology and General Surgery. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with N. Brownsville Ambulatory Surgery Center, Cornerstone Regional Hospital and North Brownsville Surgery Center. Dr. Rodriguez has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez has the following 4 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edinburg, TX.
Dr. Guillermo Perez
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Edinburg, TX 0.11 mi27
Dr. Sergio Rodriguez
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Edinburg, TX 0.15 mi23
Dr. Sarada Gummadi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Edinburg, TX 0.25 mi13