A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Filipinas Vital:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Filipinas Vital is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Filipinas O Vital MD is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Filipinas O. Vital practice?
- Dr. Filipinas Vital has 1 office location.
Dr. Filipinas Vital practices Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.