A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Filomena Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Filomena Lombardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Filomena Lombardi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lombardi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
- Bon Secours Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lombardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Filomena O. Lombardi practice?
Dr. Filomena Lombardi practices Family Medicine near Milford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jervis, NY.
See Milford Family Physicians.