A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Filomena Scola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Filomena Scola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scola graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Scola has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Filomena M Scola DO is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Filomena M. Scola practice?
- Dr. Filomena Scola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Filomena Scola practices Dermatology near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA.
See Pottstown Dermatologists.