Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Filomeno Gapultos Jr
Dr. Filomeno Gapultos Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sheffield, AL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gapultos is affiliated with Helen Keller Hospital, Northwest Medical Center and Shoals Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Filomeno Gapultos Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Filomeno Gapultos Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheffield, AL.
Dr. Lisa Christian
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sheffield, AL 0.01 mi20
Dr. Stephen Keith Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sheffield, AL 0.01 mi23
Dr. Joseph Flippen III
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sheffield, AL 0.01 mi52