A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Gapultos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. F Gapultos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. F Gapultos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gapultos graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Gapultos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. F C Gapultos MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. F C. Gapultos practice?
- Dr. F Gapultos has 3 office locations.
Dr. F Gapultos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sheffield, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Muscle Shoals, AL.
See Sheffield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.