A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Filoreta Udrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Filoreta Udrea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Filoreta Udrea, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Play Therapy
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Udrea graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Udrea has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Udrea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans