A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Filoreta Udrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Filoreta Udrea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Filoreta Udrea, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Play Therapy
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Udrea graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Udrea has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Filoreta D Udrea MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Filoreta D. Udrea practice?
- Dr. Filoreta Udrea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Filoreta Udrea practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.