A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Filoreta Udrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Filoreta Udrea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udrea
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Udrea Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Filoreta Udrea, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Play Therapy
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Udrea graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Udrea has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Filoreta D Udrea MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Filoreta D. Udrea practice?
- Dr. Filoreta Udrea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Filoreta Udrea practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.