Dr. Filoreta Udrea MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 11th, 2015
I saw Dr Udrea when she was a resident and found she was extremely caring and perceptive!!

July 24th, 2012
Sometimes we have to hear what we don't want to hear
I as a mother have had no problems with Dr. Udrea. My son on the other hand has had to learn how to accept that everyone will not tell him what he wants to hear. I believe Dr. Udrea to be a more than competent physician who has chosen a profession that puts her in a position to sometimes deliver information that a parent and/or child may find hard to hear. Dr. Udrea was very good at listening to me and my son, she has given us more than just a perscription and sent us on our way. One time we had to wait for her to return from the hospital for the appointment...all in all I say she's a good doctor who shows compassion and knows her "stuff".

July 19th, 2011
What's the problem?
I've read the negative comments and really don't understand. Dr. Udrea is very professional with my son and I. I like that she is a direct to the point kind of person. If you want sugar coating she is not the doctor for you BUT if you want straight up honesty she's the one!

April 13th, 2011
Gets offended very easIly when you do not agree with her, fails to promptly call back when needed, severe language barrier

March 7th, 2011
Another mother
She saw my child and repeatedly asked her the same question each and everytime she saw her every two to three months. This question had nothing to do with her reason for being there and my daughter was so uncomfortable after the third or fouth time that my daughter started asking me to sit in the visits with her as she felt very uncomfortable which I did. Unfortunately, when the insurance company rules who you can and cannot see, we had to continue but only for med reviews now, have own therapist we found.

December 9th, 2010
Mother
Very unprofessional woman. Do not trust your child in her hands.