A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fima Lenkovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fima Lenkovsky, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenkovsky graduated from Kemerovo State Medical Academy.
Dr. Lenkovsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fima Lenkovsky MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fima Lenkovsky practice?
- Dr. Fima Lenkovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Fima Lenkovsky practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.