Dr. Finbar Woitalla DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Wichita Falls, TX

January 29th, 2015
Awsome
He is a terrific doctor.. He found things wrong with my knee that my own primary doctor said nothing about ever and he has been my primary for the last 8yrs.. Very highly recommend

October 29th, 2014
dr woitilla takes time to answer any questions you may have and explain procedures..he doesnt make you feel like he is in a rush to just get done and move on..he is very personable and pleasant and seems to care..yes I will continue to see dr woitilla and have referred him to friends with a high reccomendation.

March 20th, 2012
The best Doctor in Wichita Falls!!! I love his practice!!!

August 13th, 2011
Worst doctor ever! First off the front office "help" is about as friendly as a rattlesnake. Nice guy lazy Doctor. All he did for me was turn me into a zombie with the meds. Went next vist told the meds made me sleep up to 17 hours a day. Hes answer was to double my meds. I guess 17 hour of sleep a day isnt enough. My last vist had blood tests done never got the results. He did nothing for me but drop the ball over and over again. I would die before i ever see him again.

February 17th, 2011
My favorite doctor ever!
Dr Woitalla is wonderful! Even when the office is packed, he treats me like I am the only patient he has all day. He takes his time and makes sure he gets every detail of my issues, as well as ensures I fully understand his recommendations. As uncomfortable as going to the doctor is, he makes me feel very at ease. Someone else made the comment about the girls at the front desk...they are definitely divas and make you feel as if you are inconveniencing them by checking in.

December 29th, 2010
He's great!
He's great. The people at the check in desk are the rudest people and talk loud enough that your business is heard throughout the lobby. They at like you are an imposition on them filing their nails or something. Ones word describes them...DIVA'S. Wish Dr. Woitalla would get his own practice away from the divas at the front desk!!

October 7th, 2010
Great Family Practioner
Dr. Woitalla is very caring and compassionate. He is never rushed and will dummy things down to make sure communication is happening both ways. I have to see him once a month and have never had a bad experience with him. He caught things with my medical history that many other doc's have missed. He is not a pill pusher type of doctor...in fact the opposite..if something can be accomplished by lifestyle changes then he will communicate that to you as the patient and BOTH of you come up with a treatment plan. Only way I could see someone running out of his office crying is if they were begging for narcotics...he does not play that game at all. He tells you what you NEED to hear about your medical condition...not what you WANT to hear.

August 17th, 2010
Dr. Finbar Woitalla is a horrible doctor! He has the bedside manner of a military drill instructor. He does not dot listen to the patient nor does he really care about what is really going on. He was rude and caused my wife to run out of the appointment crying. I would avoid him at all costs.

June 29th, 2010
CARES FOR MY HEALTH & CONCERNS
-Write about whether you wouldNEVER HAD A DR. VIST WITH ME AS LONG.SPENT 45 MIN TO 1HR W/ME.VERY COMPASSIONATE & UNDERSTANDING.WANTED TO KNOW MY GOALS, SINCE I HAVE MANY PROBLEMS.THANKS. recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion