A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Finley Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Finley Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Finley Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Lincoln Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Finley Webster Brown MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Finley W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Finley Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Finley Brown practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.