A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Finn Lunoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunoe graduated from Arhus Univ, Det Laegevidenskabelige Fak, Arhus, Denmark.
Dr. Lunoe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Anchorage Anesthesia Group
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Finn Lunoe MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Finn Lunoe practice?
- Dr. Finn Lunoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Finn Lunoe practices Anesthesiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists.