A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Finuccia Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Finuccia Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Finuccia Perez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Perez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Abington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Finuccia Renda Perez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Finuccia R. Perez practice?
- Dr. Finuccia Perez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Finuccia Perez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Abington, PA.
See Somers Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.