Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fiona Donald
Dr. Fiona Donald, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Donald is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Fiona Donald has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Fiona Donald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Robert Rushakoff
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi31
Dr. John Berry
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi35
Dr. Matthew Gubens
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi10