A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fiona Dulbecco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fiona Dulbecco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fiona Dulbecco, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulbecco graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dulbecco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fiona Linsey Dulbecco MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fiona L. Dulbecco practice?
- Dr. Fiona Dulbecco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fiona Dulbecco practices Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Watsonville, CA.
See Santa Cruz Cardiologists.