Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fiona Dulbecco
Dr. Fiona Dulbecco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Cruz, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dulbecco is affiliated with ST Marys Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus. Dr. Dulbecco has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Fiona Dulbecco has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fiona Dulbecco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.
Dr. Louis Verre
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Santa Cruz, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Holly Moore
Santa Cruz, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Kelsey Gray
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Santa Cruz, CA 0.01 mi9