A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fiona Fennessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fennessy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fennessy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fiona Fennessy, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fennessy graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Fennessy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fiona Mary Fennessy MBBS, MD, and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Fiona M. Fennessy practice?
- Dr. Fiona Fennessy has 1 office location.
Dr. Fiona Fennessy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.