A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fiona Fennessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fiona Fennessy, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fennessy graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Fennessy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fiona Mary Fennessy MBBS, MD, and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Fiona M. Fennessy practice?
- Dr. Fiona Fennessy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fiona Fennessy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.