Dr. Fiona Gupta Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Fiona Gupta?

The best

Posted on September 13th, 2017

One of the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable specialists you will find.

Stay away

Posted on November 14th, 2016

We have found this doctor and/or her staff to be driven more by money then patient care. The practice has a billing office that is relentless in trying to squeeze the last dollar out of its patients. The practice, in my opinion, has lost sight of its goals.

knowledgable and compassionate

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Took my mom with PD there and she was very quick to get familiar with our case and explain things we didn't know. Full of knowledge and sensitive to my mom's ways. Great movement specialist.

Great doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2016

I have had PD for 34 years, have visited movement disorders specialists all over the USA and found the best right in my own "backyard". Dr. Gupta is nurturing & knowledgeable about all facets of the evolution and complexity of this disease. She practices a patient centered approach and provides advice and guidance for safety and quality of life issues. She is respectful and interested not only in me but my family. I am indebted and grateful to her and her staff. Kudos

Posted on November 19th, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Fiona Gupta. She lacks empathy for the suffering of her patients and spent very little time with me.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Took a friend with severe Parkinson's symptoms for an evaluation. She was very optimistic . Medications were adjusted. Went back when symtoms got worse and was told I didn't have to go back there would be no improvement. Big discrepancy and attitude from one visit to the next.

Dr Fiona Gupta

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Gupta is always learning, exploring and working with us to alleviate my spouse's Parkinson's symptoms. The most extraordinary thing about her is that she will never say 'we can't do anything else to help you'. Dr. Gupta is available via her staff, e-mails and text messages. We were truly blessed to find Dr. Gupta.

The Best Neurologist I've found from trying ones from NYC and Bergen and Hudson Counties!

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Gupta rescued me! Years ago, I had a deep brain stimulator implanted to help control my dystonia. After my original neurologist retired, I suffered for years going from one neurologist to another trying to find anyone that had the ability to adjust the settings without causing severe exacerbations in other area of my body. Luckily, I found Dr. Gupta - she was and is amazing. She even started treating me with Botox to further help my dystonia. She is so compassionate and takes the time to discuss with and explain everything to me. This kind of medicine almost doesn't exist anymore!

Terrible service and follow up

Posted on April 19th, 2013

Terrible service. Dr Gupta doesn't return calls for weeks. Breaks promises and does not follow up. I would never recommend her to anyone. Keeps you on hold forever , does not keep her word.

Not for the needy

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Waited over an hour for appt. Refused to be seen even with an appointment card, told was canceled. Non compassionate.

Posted on September 28th, 2010

dr gupta has changed my life. i have severe parkinsons and her and dr azmi performed dbs surgery. i now feel as if all of my symptoms have imprved and am even driving again. she is so kind and caring and i feel in very good hands. only downside is there is often a waiting list to make an appointmant but i make sure to call in advance

Posted on September 14th, 2010

Very personable care, spends a lot of time with me and answers all of my questions thoroughly. Calls back promptly and wonderful office staff