A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fiona Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fiona Levy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Levy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fiona Howard Levy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fiona H. Levy practice?
- Dr. Fiona Levy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fiona Levy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.