A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fiona Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fiona Levy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Levy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fiona H. Levy practice?
Dr. Fiona Levy practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Critical Care Practitioners.