A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fiona Pathay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fiona Pathay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fiona Pathay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathay graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pathay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fiona Allison Pathay MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Fiona A. Pathay practice?
- Dr. Fiona Pathay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fiona Pathay practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.