A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fiona Redwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fiona Redwood is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fiona Redwood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Redwood graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Redwood has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fiona Clare Redwood MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fiona C. Redwood practice?
- Dr. Fiona Redwood has 11 office locations.
Dr. Fiona Redwood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Petaluma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and San Leandro, CA.
See Petaluma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.