A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fiona Redwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fiona Redwood is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fiona Redwood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Redwood graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Redwood has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Redwood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fiona C. Redwood practice?
Dr. Fiona Redwood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Petaluma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Petaluma Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Petaluma Pediatricians.