Dr. Fiona Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fiona Wright?

April 14th, 2015

Awful experience

I am extremely disappointed for the results I got with Restylane injections under the eye that Fiona Wright did on me. I went to three treatments. On the second one I noticed she was injecting too much product on my right eye, I asked her why and she told me that I needed it. After the swelling and bruising went away I was left with a completely asymmetric look on my eyes. I have waited for a long time to get rid of the product, but even though it is absorbing, my face still looks uneven. My under eye is always swollen. It has been a true nightmare and I don’t think talking or asking her for help could have made a difference. What I know now is that she and her husband are not qualified for what they are doing, they just care for the money, not for their clients’ wellbeing.

April 24th, 2014

Don't waste your money!

Worst experience ever! Had Belotero injected around my lips to eliminate lines. Didn't work. Still have lines! Called their office and Dr. Wrights assistance said they suggest additional other treatments (which I had done previously through their office two years prior - and it didn't work). Bottom line..all she and her partner husband care about is the money! After being a five year patient and spending thousands of dollars in her office I am done bring a sucker. Dinging a new doctor who cares! Don't waste your money with Skin Md and Beyond! I would give her a 0 star rating but that's not possible.

September 24th, 2012

Great Doctor!

My friend recommended me to see Dr. Wright to clear my skin and to make me look younger with botox and fillers - and I am glad she did! Unlike other doctors I have been to, I was not rushed and she explained everything to me and made me very comfortable. The results are amazing! I recommend her now to all my friends.

March 16th, 2012

Quack

Dr. Wright tried prescribing different types of vitamins, skin care products and various high-dollar treatments for acne. I decided to go to the dermatologist instead who informed me that Fiona L. Wright, MD is not a dermatologist! With one prescription my cystic acne was cleared up within one month! Dr. Wright burned my mom's legs when she went in for a laser treatment for veins. She then went to another doctor that was utterly shocked and appalled at what he saw.

May 11th, 2010

Dr. Wright advised a very expensive laser treatment that required 5 visits. the treatments didn't work and were very painful. She personally talked me into continuing to spend thousands of dollars saying it will be great. It wasn't and she was not willing to give any of the money back...not even a credit for future use.

April 8th, 2010

I was disappointed to find out that she is a family doctor not a dermatologist. I will go to a real specialist.

May 22nd, 2017