A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firas Al-Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firas Al-Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Ali
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Ali Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firas Al-Ali, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Movement Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Ali graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Al-Ali has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firas Al-Ali MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Firas Al-Ali practice?
- Dr. Firas Al-Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Firas Al-Ali practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Fairlawn, OH.
See Fairlawn Radiologists.