A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firas Barrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firas Barrow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firas Barrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrow graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barrow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firas Barrow MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Firas Barrow practice?
- Dr. Firas Barrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Firas Barrow practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Internists and Kokomo Geriatric Doctors.