Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Firas Barrow
Dr. Firas Barrow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk Grove Village, IL, with another office in Kokomo, IN. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Barrow is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital, Howard Community Hospital and Marion General Hospital. Dr. Barrow has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Firas Barrow has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Firas Barrow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Dr. William Gries
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Elk Grove Village, IL 0 mi29
Dr. Sarah Mann
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Elk Grove Village, IL 0 mi11
Dr. Crystal Otteman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Elk Grove Village, IL 0 mi27