Dr. Firas Dairi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Firas Dairi?

Posted on November 18th, 2017

Dr Dairi has direct eye contact and makes one feel as though they are the most important person in the room. I feel well cared for under his direction.

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Outstanding physician who I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

Dr. Dairi went out of his way to be available when it became clear that my wife might have Lung Cancer. He was extremely patient in dealing with our questions, had a positive attitude and proved to be correct in the diagnosis of 'findings' of a post-chemo CT scan. In summary, we would recommend Dr. Dairi if Lung Cancer is a possible diagnosis.

Warm and professional

Posted on October 11th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Dairi for three years as a result of a persistent cough. He accurately diagnosed cough presenting asthma which he quickly controlled with medication. He has always shown interest in me and my condition and has been warm and professional in our relationship.

Literal Life-saver

Posted on October 4th, 2017

As we approach Oct 20, I must stop to thank the man who is responsible for me being able to celebrate my first anniversary of my horrific health issue. I fell victim to neumacocule pneumonia last year. A simple visit to the ER led me to ICO, an induced coma with a paralytic, a respirator and 18 days of a life threatening existence. I am proud to be the sickest patient of Dr. Dairi that lived. His heroic efforts and non-stop dedication to bring me back literally saved my life. I have come to know him well over the past year and am proud to be his patient and his friend. He is a good person and a great physician. THANK YOU Dr. Dairi!

August 01, 2017

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Great staff!! And a doctor that takes his time with each patient. What's not to like about this office?

My Favorite Doctor

Posted on July 8th, 2017

Dr. Dairi has treated me for pulmonary (pneumonia) while in Intensive Care and COPD after and for sleep disorders. I find him to be extremely competent, professional, caring and very friendly. I highly recommend him and his support staff

Posted on June 16th, 2017

I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR WHAT TURNED OUT TO BE A BAD AORTIC VALVE. WHILE OTHER DOCTORS, CARDIOLOGISTS INCLUDED, THOUGHT IT WAS COPFDIT WAS DR DAIRI WHO EMPHATICALLY STATED IT WAS CARDIAC, NOT PULMONARY PROBLEM, WHICH IT TURNED OUT TO BE. HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR WITH MANNERS THAT MAKE ONE TRUST HIM EXPLICITLY AND HE EXPLAQINS THINGS IN A WAY THAT A LAYMAN CAN UNDERSTAND. FIRAS IS A ROCK STAR!

HE AND HIS STAFF ARE VERY CARING

Posted on June 13th, 2017

The best of the best of Pulmonologist!

Posted on May 11th, 2017

I'm truly happy that Dr. Dairi is my doctor! He and his staff are friendly, kind, professional. He is very caring, helpful and address all my symptoms of asthma, pulmonary hypertension, and sleep apnea. If it weren't for his expertise I probably would not be here.

Wonderful, caring, lifesaver!

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Dr. Dairi and his entire team are wonderful. Dr. Dairi uses his skill to quickly and efficiently evaluate his patient's health and take direct action to address symptoms in critical area of pulmonology, sleep apnea, and related conditions. Truly caring doctor and staff. He literally saved my life. Forever grateful.

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Dr. Dairi is not only an excellent doctor but a caring and compassionate person. I have been a patient of Dr. Dairi for over five years. Dr. Dairi was the only doctor who was able to diagnosis my medical condition and treat it properly so I could go about leading a normal life. He continues to monitor me closely, always making me feel important when I have my office visits. Thank you Dr. Dairi for all you have done. " The Teacher"