Dr. Firas Dairi MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Algonquin, IL

May 10th, 2017
The best of the best of Pulmonologist!
I'm truly happy that Dr. Dairi is my doctor! He and his staff are friendly, kind, professional. He is very caring, helpful and address all my symptoms of asthma, pulmonary hypertension, and sleep apnea. If it weren't for his expertise I probably would not be here.

April 28th, 2017
Wonderful, caring, lifesaver!
Dr. Dairi and his entire team are wonderful. Dr. Dairi uses his skill to quickly and efficiently evaluate his patient's health and take direct action to address symptoms in critical area of pulmonology, sleep apnea, and related conditions. Truly caring doctor and staff. He literally saved my life. Forever grateful.

April 26th, 2017
Dr. Dairi is not only an excellent doctor but a caring and compassionate person. I have been a patient of Dr. Dairi for over five years. Dr. Dairi was the only doctor who was able to diagnosis my medical condition and treat it properly so I could go about leading a normal life. He continues to monitor me closely, always making me feel important when I have my office visits. Thank you Dr. Dairi for all you have done. " The Teacher"

April 23rd, 2017
Dr Dairi is a kind compassionate doctor. He always takes the time to address all questions. Highly recommend.

April 13th, 2017
Superb care
I have been seeing Dr Dairi for over a year now and not only diagnosed me correctly but has made my breathing àlot better ! I am never changing Dr's again ! Very caring and compassionate !

April 8th, 2017
Dr Dairi is an excellent physician who is extremely competent in his field. He is able to accurately diagnose a medical condition and treat it. He is top notch in my book.

January 21st, 2017
possibly saved my life when he Diagnosed my illness when no one else could
My face and neck swelled up and I went to two urgent care centers and an emergency room but they just wanted to give me antibiotics. I happened to have an appointment with Dr Dairi and he immediately diagnosed my allergic reaction and admitted me to the hospital. If he hadn't my throat likely would have swelled shut cutting off my airway and well it didn't, because of Dr Dairi. Thank you Doctor!

January 21st, 2017
He scared my Mother

January 2nd, 2017
Dr. Dairi has saved our fathers life more than once. Thank god he is so good at his profession. He really cares about getting the patient well and home we can't thank you enough

December 10th, 2016
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Dairi and his nurse Tanya. They are the epitome of what you want and expect from your medical professionals. I can't think of enough good things to say about Dr. Dairi. Caring, professional, kind, and knowledgeable are a few adjectives that come to mind, although I am sure I will think of many others as soon as I press the "submit" button.

November 15th, 2016
We appreciated Dr. Dairi's patience in dealing with our concerns.

November 9th, 2016
Patient and a Pharmacist
I am a clinical Pharmacist and very knowledgeable about medications and health care. Dr. Dairi took care of me with a recent lung infection. He was excellent. His care went way beyond normal treatment. All of his medical decisions were spot on. He was very accessible and visited me daily (including weekends). I would never go anywhere else.