Dr. Firas Dairi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Firas Dairi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017

August 01, 2017

Great staff!! And a doctor that takes his time with each patient. What's not to like about this office?

July 8th, 2017

My Favorite Doctor

Dr. Dairi has treated me for pulmonary (pneumonia) while in Intensive Care and COPD after and for sleep disorders. I find him to be extremely competent, professional, caring and very friendly. I highly recommend him and his support staff

June 16th, 2017

I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR WHAT TURNED OUT TO BE A BAD AORTIC VALVE. WHILE OTHER DOCTORS, CARDIOLOGISTS INCLUDED, THOUGHT IT WAS COPFDIT WAS DR DAIRI WHO EMPHATICALLY STATED IT WAS CARDIAC, NOT PULMONARY PROBLEM, WHICH IT TURNED OUT TO BE. HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR WITH MANNERS THAT MAKE ONE TRUST HIM EXPLICITLY AND HE EXPLAQINS THINGS IN A WAY THAT A LAYMAN CAN UNDERSTAND. FIRAS IS A ROCK STAR!

June 13th, 2017

HE AND HIS STAFF ARE VERY CARING

May 11th, 2017

The best of the best of Pulmonologist!

I'm truly happy that Dr. Dairi is my doctor! He and his staff are friendly, kind, professional. He is very caring, helpful and address all my symptoms of asthma, pulmonary hypertension, and sleep apnea. If it weren't for his expertise I probably would not be here.

April 28th, 2017

Wonderful, caring, lifesaver!

Dr. Dairi and his entire team are wonderful. Dr. Dairi uses his skill to quickly and efficiently evaluate his patient's health and take direct action to address symptoms in critical area of pulmonology, sleep apnea, and related conditions. Truly caring doctor and staff. He literally saved my life. Forever grateful.

April 26th, 2017

Dr. Dairi is not only an excellent doctor but a caring and compassionate person. I have been a patient of Dr. Dairi for over five years. Dr. Dairi was the only doctor who was able to diagnosis my medical condition and treat it properly so I could go about leading a normal life. He continues to monitor me closely, always making me feel important when I have my office visits. Thank you Dr. Dairi for all you have done. " The Teacher"

April 24th, 2017

Dr Dairi is a kind compassionate doctor. He always takes the time to address all questions. Highly recommend.

April 13th, 2017

Superb care

I have been seeing Dr Dairi for over a year now and not only diagnosed me correctly but has made my breathing àlot better ! I am never changing Dr's again ! Very caring and compassionate !

April 8th, 2017

Dr Dairi is an excellent physician who is extremely competent in his field. He is able to accurately diagnose a medical condition and treat it. He is top notch in my book.

January 21st, 2017

possibly saved my life when he Diagnosed my illness when no one else could

My face and neck swelled up and I went to two urgent care centers and an emergency room but they just wanted to give me antibiotics. I happened to have an appointment with Dr Dairi and he immediately diagnosed my allergic reaction and admitted me to the hospital. If he hadn't my throat likely would have swelled shut cutting off my airway and well it didn't, because of Dr Dairi. Thank you Doctor!

January 21st, 2017