A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firas Hamdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firas Hamdi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firas Hamdi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamdi graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hamdi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamdi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Firas A. Hamdi practice?
Dr. Firas Hamdi practices Surgery near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY and Hopewell Junction, NY.
See Middletown Surgeons.