A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firas Hamidane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firas Hamidane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firas Hamidane, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamidane graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Hamidane has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firas DR Hamidane MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Firas D. Hamidane practice?
- Dr. Firas Hamidane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Firas Hamidane practices Surgery near Rock Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and West Islip, NY.
See Rock Hill Surgeons.