Dr. Firas Hougeir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Firas Hougeir?

May 9th, 2017

Did not trust him

He scared my face for nothing, was more interested in using the freeze spray and charging money then helping his patient. I needed surgery and went to another doctor in Power Springs and was glad I did. It turned out to be a complex surgery and left a small scar. I think Hougeir would have messed it up. He works much to fast and did not appear to be concerned..

November 23rd, 2016

Great Dr., very personable and knowledgeable.

June 18th, 2015

Awesome Dermatologist

Called after hours with my biopsy results because he knew I was worried. Love this Doctor!

May 12th, 2015

He is very smart and very nice. Took his time in my complicated case.

May 11th, 2015

Dr. Hougeir rocks! He works fast, which is probably why some do not like his manner. But he is extraordinarily friendly, and his skills are world class. He treated several skin cancers, including MOHS surgery. I'd recommend him, and his staff to anyone.

January 10th, 2015

He is a very nice and very knowledgeable. spends as much time as I need and really took care of both of us.

December 15th, 2014

Horrible Customer Service

Horrible Customer Service. I never met with Dr. Hougeir, however I met with is PA who never assessed or looked at the area of concern. I was totally humiliated as if I had Ebola. The wait time was 1.5 hours long I never met the Doctor never came in therefore I cannot assess him properly, however I hold him accountable for the poor customer service at his Douglasville Ga Office.

July 17th, 2014

patient

I would definitely recommend him to others.This doctor is kind,helpful,funny and seems knowledgeable.He will answer questions and I also liked his staff.

March 7th, 2014

Insurance billing

After seeing Dr. Hougeir for over a year I suddenly began receiving bills for his services though nothing had changed with my insurance, after a couple of threatening statements I contacted my insurance carrier, and was told they had not even been billed for the services. I finally reached a competent person at the Dr's office, and told her of my findings, she evidently billed insurance finally, since I have heard nothing else from them. I was not surprised this happened considering the rude, and incompetent atmosphere of the front office staff at the Douglasville office.

February 6th, 2014

Poor Service by Office

Dr. Hougier is competent, but Family Dermatology is not. When I get an appointment I find out at the office that I am not seeing a doctor, but a PA. This happens too much, and the PA missed a potentially dangerous situation. The staff has messed up 50% of my appointments. Somehow one of my appointments was changed to an office that was 150 miles from me. I did not request it. Pushing my full body examine to a PA who missed a potentially dangerous situation could have been very bad for me. I am a professional myself, and I cannot tolerate these types of errors. If Dr. Hougier were with a different organization then I would use him, but I cannot keep using Family Dermatology. When I schedule and specifically ask to be scheduled with the doctor then I expect to be seen by a doctor.

May 18th, 2012

On my intial visits it I noticed that the waiting room was very over crowded with patients, and couldn't believe one Dr. could be seeing that many patients, and had to wait long after my appointment time to see him.Upon seeing the Dr. he seemed too hurried, to listen to my description of my conditon, and wasn't clear on how I was to treat my condition because of his hurry.After several visits he did two biopseys, and upon returning to my scheduled appointment for the results was shocked to find the Dr. wasn't there, and was diagnosed by his PA.Upon returning for my next scheduled appiontment, I was again toldthe Dr. was not there again though I had specified that I only wanted to see the Dr. In the future, and again was diagnosed, and prescribed treatment by the PA.As i waited to see the PA other patients arrived expecting to see the Dr. to be told he wasn't there, and were told they could reschedule, but there was no certainty that if they did the Dr. would be there for that apointment either.Consequently I would not recommend this Dr. to others.

November 2nd, 2011

Dr. Hougeir is a great Doctor but he has the worst office staff that I have ever had to deal with. I will never ever go back to his office again because of his staff! Stay on top of your bills with them or they will send you to collections in a heartbeat!