A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firas Karmo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firas Karmo, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firas Karmo, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Karmo graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Karmo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firas Ruphail Karmo MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Firas R. Karmo practice?
- Dr. Firas Karmo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Firas Karmo practices Plastic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Plastic Surgeons.