Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon
44555 Woodward Ave
Ste 103
Pontiac, MI 48341
248-858-6777
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  RN  |  show details
by on Feb 24th, 2014

I was so very happy with the results of my breast reduction. The post-op pain was very tolerable. Dr. Karmos and his staff were wonderful to work with. I have recommended this practice to many of my friends and family. And being a RN, we only go to the MD with the best of repuation; Both at the bedside and in OR.

|  My Experience With Dr. Karmo  |  show details
by Gene Hendrick on Feb 6th, 2014

Dr. Karmo has removed skin cancer from a number of locations on my hand and face over the last few years. I have nothing but praise for the results of his work, the staff and for the time the doctor spent with me both before and after the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Karmo to others.

|  Incompetent Doctor w/ Rude Staff  |  show details
by amy on Jan 20th, 2014

I don't know why he still has a license. Absolutely incompetent and uncaring. Will wreck your body while he fills his wallet. His attitude spills over to his staff as well. STAY AWAY !

Dec 22nd, 2013

This Doctor does not have an answering service, so you can't reach him when you're ill. Do not go to this Doctor! You can't reach him if you need him. He doesn't care about his patients.

|  Terrible doctor  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2013

He is the WORST doctor I've ever been to. He is a liar. He makes you trust him but then he messes up your body and then never helps you. He is a IDIOT. all the good reviews you see are probably from his reletives. He doesn't know what he is doing. He will mess up your body and you it is your "skin type". All that he wants from you is your money. When you go back to him after he ruins your body he will not help you.

|  Richard Martin  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

I had a severe cutt on my finger, including a cut tendon. Dr.Karmo performed the best stitching I have ever received. I am very glad I used him vs an emergency room doctor.

Nov 15th, 2011

Office staff is rude and not helpful in obtaining needed paper work for my employer. No compassion, unfeeling towards the patients needs.

|  Worst I've ever seen!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

Horrrrrrrrrible I wld never ever even let him look @ me again whatever he touched on me he ruined And he has no sympathy or ae to fix his mistakes. So unprefoessional

|  NO NEED TO CUT AGAIN  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS DR. HE IS A SURGEON AND YET HE FELT THE BEST FOR ME WAS NO MORE SURGERY. I HAD AN OPEN WOUND IN A VERY PRIVATE PLACE AND HE COULD HAVE PUT ME THROUGH MORE SURGERY TO MAKE A BUCK BUT INSTEAD HE PUT MY HEALTH FIRST. THE WOUND HAS HEALED JUST FINE. VERY HAPPY PATIENT

|  Happy  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

I put my surgery off for a long time because I was afraid. I worked up the courage to do it with Dr. Karmo's help.Im very happy with the outcome of my breast reduction surgery. I have recommended two co-workers to him. One for a boob job and the other is for finger pain.

|  The pain is gone  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

Dr. Karmo did my carpal tunnel surgeries. Both wrists, two weeks apart. I can now hold my 2 year old without the worry that im going to drop her. This is one greatful mom. Had fun with his staff. I actually enjoyed going to the Dr.

|  TALK ABOUT TRUSTING A DOCTOR  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2011

Dr Karmo is my plastic surgeon. He is so calming and patient. Wonderful doctor even my DAUGHTER who came with me to my visits is now going to be one of his patients. Im thrilled he is the one who will be taking care of her.

|  BEST DR. IN THE WORLD  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

AFTER ALL I HAD GONE THROUGH, BREAST CANCER, CHEMO, RADIATION...HE WAS THE ONE TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A WOMAN AGAIN. MY BREAST RECONSTRUCTION SURGERY WAS THE FINAL STEP. HE DID A WONDERFUL JOB. HIS DEMEANOR HELPED TO EASE MY MIND AT SUCH AN AWFUL TIME IN MY LIFE. FOREVER GREATFUL

|  Very Professional  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

I have a patient of Dr Karmo for more than three years. I have had several procedures performed and i am happy with all the care that I have received. Very professional, honest and courteous. Just go and see him, you will nor regret it.

|  wonderfull results  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

I had a skin cancer removed from my face. It was a complex surgery that required a large flap. Six months later and you can not tell if anything was done.His office staff are wonderful and attentive. The whole experience was great. I strongly recommend him.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

I love Dr. Karmo. I go to him for my facial filler injections. Just call and make your appointment you will love him too

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

He took care of my daughter when she broke her wrist. He was very compassionate and very caring. Needless to say the wrist healed great. I recommend him

|  Avoid This Guy  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

Botched my surgery and then avoided me regarding correction. Uncaring is an understatement. He is a hack, avoid him at all costs.

Dec 28th, 2010

It has been more than a year since I had Breast Reduction performed by Dr. Karmo. I have to say that the results are AMAZING. I did not want to write the review soon after the surgery because I wanted to wait for the final results. The doctoer is very meticulous and honest. He explained everything before surgery and delivered more htan what he promised. Do not hesitate to go to him.

Dec 27th, 2010

I had a neck lift done by this doctor. I want to say that he fantastic. my experience has been great. i received a lot of positive comments about me face and how natural it looks. i have given his number to several people. Try hime you will like him

Dec 27th, 2010

Had a professional visit. Loved the services. I was very happy with my results. I found the other negative comments to be unfounded.

|  Wonderful appointment  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

Dr. Karmo and his office staff were wonderful to me. My consulation was very professional. I felt very comfortable discussing my options for the surgery I am considerating. Looking forward to booking my surgery with his office.

|  Terrible plastic surgery  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

It has cost me over $5,000 to fix his mistakes. Please Please Please do NOT let him touch you. Go somewhere else.

|  horrible doctor  |  show details
May 18th, 2010

horrible plastic surgeon ruined my nose and told me i would have to pay again to fix his mistakes!

|  Do not go here  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2010

After two years after he did a breast reduction on me my right breast has pulled away from my chest wall. I had trouble from the minute I got home after the surgery, and it is still going on. This has been a true nightmare, that I wouldnt wish on anyone. 2 years of pain was not worth it.