Dr. Firas Karmo MD Patient Reviews

February 21st, 2016
This dr is amazing I have too many procedures performed by him Very caring , compassion , ethical and great work. Highly recommended

January 17th, 2016
Unprofessional
I have never heard of a physician that will charge you a fee of $100 to get a copy of your medical record. But that is exactly what Dr. Farmo imposes to obtain it. This is disgraceful.

September 23rd, 2015
excellent doctor
I went to him for liposuction ,he did absolutely wonderfull job, highly recommended . he fixed my daughters broken hand . and her warts .

September 19th, 2015
I'm very glad for the reduction as I was an H cup but I feel like the doctor botched me up somewhat. My nipples are high up with fat at bottom and not by the nipple. Also sewed a permanent cleavage.

April 4th, 2015
Chin Lift
My surgery went as planned and he did a great job. Very happy

February 18th, 2015
The worst doctor! Every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie, do not trust him at all! He really ruined my life. Never trust him, ever! The only words I can say about him is that he is the BIGGEST liar I've ever met!!! All he wants from you is your money!

February 24th, 2014
RN
I was so very happy with the results of my breast reduction. The post-op pain was very tolerable. Dr. Karmos and his staff were wonderful to work with. I have recommended this practice to many of my friends and family. And being a RN, we only go to the MD with the best of repuation; Both at the bedside and in OR.

February 6th, 2014
My Experience With Dr. Karmo
Dr. Karmo has removed skin cancer from a number of locations on my hand and face over the last few years. I have nothing but praise for the results of his work, the staff and for the time the doctor spent with me both before and after the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Karmo to others.

December 22nd, 2013
This Doctor does not have an answering service, so you can't reach him when you're ill. Do not go to this Doctor! You can't reach him if you need him. He doesn't care about his patients.

April 11th, 2013
Terrible doctor
He is the WORST doctor I've ever been to. He is a liar. He makes you trust him but then he messes up your body and then never helps you. He is a IDIOT. all the good reviews you see are probably from his reletives. He doesn't know what he is doing. He will mess up your body and you it is your "skin type". All that he wants from you is your money. When you go back to him after he ruins your body he will not help you.

August 7th, 2012
Richard Martin
I had a severe cutt on my finger, including a cut tendon. Dr.Karmo performed the best stitching I have ever received. I am very glad I used him vs an emergency room doctor.

November 15th, 2011
Office staff is rude and not helpful in obtaining needed paper work for my employer. No compassion, unfeeling towards the patients needs.