A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firas Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firas Khoury, Internist, Geriatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoury
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firas Khoury, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khoury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firas George Khoury MD is a male Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Firas G. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Firas Khoury has 8 office locations.
Dr. Firas Khoury practices Nephrology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and McMinnville, OR.
See Portland Nephrologists.