Learn more about Dr. Firas Rahhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firas Rahhal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahhal
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rahhal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firas Rahhal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahhal graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahhal has 57 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firas M Rahhal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Firas M. Rahhal practice?
- Dr. Firas Rahhal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Firas Rahhal practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Village, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.