A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firas Rahhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firas Rahhal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firas Rahhal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahhal graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Rahhal has 59 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahhal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Firas M. Rahhal practice?
Dr. Firas Rahhal practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Valley Village, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.