A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firas Rahhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firas Rahhal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firas Rahhal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahhal graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahhal has 57 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firas M Rahhal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Firas M. Rahhal practice?
- Dr. Firas Rahhal has 1 office location.
Dr. Firas Rahhal practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.