A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firdausi Mazda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firdausi Mazda, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazda
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Mazda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firdausi Mazda, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazda graduated from The Medical College, Calcutta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mazda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firdausi F Mazda MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Firdausi F. Mazda practice?
- Dr. Firdausi Mazda has 1 office location.
Dr. Firdausi Mazda practices Urology near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Urologists.