A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firdausi Mazda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firdausi Mazda, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firdausi Mazda, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazda graduated from The Medical College, Calcutta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mazda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firdausi F Mazda MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Firdausi F. Mazda practice?
- Dr. Firdausi Mazda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Firdausi Mazda practices Urology near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elmhurst Urologists.