A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firdausi Mazda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firdausi Mazda, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazda
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mazda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firdausi Mazda, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazda graduated from The Medical College, Calcutta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mazda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firdausi F Mazda MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Firdausi F. Mazda practice?
- Dr. Firdausi Mazda has 1 office location.
Dr. Firdausi Mazda practices Urology near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Urologists.