A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firdous Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firdous Siddiqui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firdous Siddiqui, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siddiqui has 22 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firdous Anjum Siddiqui BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Firdous A. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Firdous Siddiqui has 6 office locations.
Dr. Firdous Siddiqui practices Gastroenterology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Southfield Gastroenterologists.