Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent staff and Dr. Siddiqui was very nice and concerned. Excellent doctor.

Jun 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She was very courtesy & concern about my medical condition. She set me up with specialist so she can correct my medical condition. I will recommend her to anyone that needs a Gastroenterology.

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with Dr. Sidiqui. It took a longer than I expected to actually speak with her. Once seen by Dr. Sidiqui, I felt that the visit was very rushed. Although the visit was quick, it was a very busy day. All concerns were addressed.

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was not examined by the doctor only her student. The student was more helpful than the physician throughout the entire appointment.

Jun 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. I seen was very kind and is very concerned of my issue and I would recommend her to anyone who needed her help

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I came back for a follow up from a colonoscopy and they EGD from September of last year, and the doctor did not have any of the information regarding my procedure and requested for me to do it again. I felt that was unacceptable.

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I like her a lot. She is personable and thorough.

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I appreciated the care And professionalism that was displayed.

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very nice

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I came to Dr. Siddique after my having a very bad experience with another doctor. She addressed all my concerns and I feel very confident and comfortable with her. I highly recommend Dr. Siddique.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This doctors office is horrible. I waited over an hr and only spoke to the doctor for 5 mins. Then waited 3 wks for a procedure only to have the office call to cancel it. They have no idea how to run a clinic. Very disorganzed and rude staff. Stay away.

Apr 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate how accessible Dr Siddiqui has been. Its easy to make an appointment and my concerns are always addressed. Myprevious GI doctor retired and Dr Siddiqui was recommended to me by my primary care physician. I'm glad she's my doctor.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very good doctor and also she cares about her patients.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Nursing RN/Real Estate Investor/Broker show details Nursing RN/Real Estate Investor/Broker
by Diane on Mar 30th, 2015

I had my every 5th year Colonoscopy Exam. My sister-in-law was my driver. They did a wonderful job but I could not understand as to why I have to tell the colonoscopy specialist doctor to remove my outer hemorrhoids. When I asked if they removed them, her reply was you did not ask me to remove them. I do believe that is not the patient's job to tell you how to do your job. Then, she continue to say that Dr. Abbo in Royal Oak, MI told her not to remove them; take it up with her. ?????? What? Wow?!?!?!?! give this 5 our out of 10.

by S Lawson on Mar 13th, 2015

Has a wonderful bedside manner. Very gentle and caring.

Mar 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend to anone with GI problems, very thorough Dr.

Feb 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful doctor. Listens and adresses all of my concerns! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Dec 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

To begin, the office staff were wonderful....friendly, courteous and professional. Dr. Siddiqui was also wonderful. She listened patiently to my problem. She worked with me on my concerns. Thanks to some great investigative work by one of her staff!

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with the services received from the whole office overall.

2011 show details 2011
Aug 17th, 2012

My insurance changed, elated when i found out that she accepted my new insurance at a diffrent office.