Dr. Firmine Jean Baptiste Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Firmine Jean Baptiste?

Best OBGYN I have visited, and it had to be in the Middle East

Posted on January 24th, 2016

It was a bit hard to get me fit in her calendar (at least not as quickly as I would have liked: she didn't have any opening for a full week).

Great Experience

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Jean Baptiste since 2007.She safely delivered all my 3 babies. Throughout my visits with her, she has proved to be very knowledgeable, professional and experienced with what she does. She has very good manners and I must say that as friendly as she is I always noticed that she knows her boundaries as to Doctor- patient relationship. My husband asks lots of questions every visit and she always patiently answers each one of them with ease. I always felt very safe and comfortable with her during my c-sections, because I knew I was in good hands.

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Jean-Baptiste for 9 years and have always received excellent care. She delivered both of my daughters and I have a great deal of trust in her.

Poor Experience

Posted on July 29th, 2009

For past trauma reasons, my first OB/GYN appt was less than exciting to go to. thankfully, the person who was my nurse asked great questions, and thankfully was also very understandng. I wish I could say the same about my dr. She wasn't understanding, she didn't tell me what she was doing during the exam, and never really seemed to care about my symptoms or my questions. My symptoms pointed towards the need to do some tests for infertility, but she didn't order any, and basically told me to "call in 60-80 days" to be prescribed the drug I needed to start ovulating. It wasn't apparent until I left that I should have been started on some tests immediately, and started the medication that day (due to the date in my cycle I was currently on.) Thankfully, I got a second opinion from another dr who told me that Jean Baptiste should have ordered several tests at the time of the appt. I wouldn't recommend this dr at any time for insensitivity to my concerns and overall unhelpfulness.

Posted on October 16th, 2016