A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firmo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Premature Birth
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Garcia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firmo Delacuesta Garcia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Firmo D. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Firmo Garcia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Firmo Garcia practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Canyon Country, CA and Sylmar, CA.
See Van Nuys Pediatricians.